COVID-19 hygiene concept
we look forward to once again welcome you at the Sparerhof.
The current situation requires us to be precautious, so that we may continue to open our doors to guests. To ensure a safe stay at the Sparerhof we cordially ask for your help in following the regulations put in place.
- Please wear a face mask, covering your mouth and nose, in the public hotel spaces outside your room. Suitable options include surgical masks, scarves and handkerchiefs
- Please only use the stairs individually or with those that you travel with
- Please disinfect your hands upon entry to the hotel
If you experience symptoms of illness or feel unwell, please phone the reception. After that you are asked to stay in your room and await further notice from the local health department. We will keep you updated at all times.
- Please wear a mask covering face and mouth, when leaving your room or entering the hotel
- Please keep a safe minimum distance of 1,5 meters to other hotel guests and the reception personnel
- Please refrain from physical contact (shaking hands etc.)
- Please keep at least 1,5 meters distance from the reception desk
- Upon arrival you‘ll receive a disinfected room key. Please keep it with you during your stay and return it only upon checkout
- The reception is open for questions and suggestions and can be reached by dialing 116 on the phone in your room (from 07:00 to 23:00 o‘clock)
Payment is possible in both credit card and cash but we would prefer it if you could pay the evening before your departure, as to avoid too many people in the reception at the same time during mornings.
In your rooms there are no restrictions on mask use or physical distancing.
Upon leaving your room you are required to wear a mask covering your mouth and nose.
The rooms will not be automatically cleaned during your stay. If you‘d like your room to be cleaned or would like fresh towels to be delivered, please order them at reception the day before.
When our personnel is cleaning your room, we kindly ask you to open the windows and then leave the room. Cleaning takes roughly 30 minutes. If you‘d like a change of bedlinen, we require an additional 20 minutes.
During this time there are certain restrictions on restaurant service. Our breakfast buffet is still available á lá carte from 07:00 to 11:30. Currently there is no need for a reservation.